Saturday, April 30, 2011

National Cheeseburger Month?

Maybe I've known this before and just don't recall it, but for much of April I've been hearing about how May is National Cheeseburger Month.  That sounds like my kind of month!  It makes sense...people are lighting up their grills, cooking out and what a better time of the year than May to have "National Cheeseburger Month."  Some things just receive a day - National Oreo Day, National Margarita Day, National give someone a hug day.... I like that the cheeseburger gets a full month.  Whoever declares these days - Kudos to you!

That said, the first week in May I will be at Disney World...and no doubt will have my fair share of Cheeseburgers.  However, I'm really thinking about doing some Disney World oriented posts too.

So we'll see how next week goes... there may just be a combination of posts.  Yes, it's interesting to me that I'm actually planning ahead for these things now... but I am looking forward to sharing my favorite food (the cheeseburger) along with posts from my favorite place (Disney World).

No comments:

Post a Comment